Really Loaded Nacho Fries
These Really Loaded Nacho Fries are perfect for any occasion! Whether you serve 'em up as an after-school snack or lay out a tray during the next big game, everyone is sure to love this recipe. They're loaded with flavor and are so much fun to eat!
What You'll Need
- 1 (22-ounce) package frozen waffle fries
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 2 cup (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place waffle fries in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef 7 to 10 minutes or until no pink remains, stirring occasionally to crumble. Drain excess liquid. Stir in taco seasoning and refried beans. Cook 3 to 5 additional minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon mixture over fries, then top with cheese, olives, and chilies.
- Return to oven 4 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top with salsa, sour cream, scallion, and cilantro. Serve immediately.