Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Meatballs
For this crowd-pleasing appetizer, all you have to do is mix together flavorings with prepared frozen meatballs and let the slow cooker do all the cooking! Our Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Meatballs are easy to make, easy to bring along, and easy to clean up!
What You'll Need
- 1 (9- to 10-ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 pound frozen meatballs
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
What to Do
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker; stir gently then cover with lid. Cook on low setting for 7 to 8 hours, or on high setting for 4 to 5 hours, until done.
- Carefully remove lid to allow steam to escape. Serve directly from slow cooker (see Note).