Candy Bar Slab Cookies
Need a dessert that'll feed a crowd? You've got it! These Candy Bar Slab Cookies are made on a baking sheet, so you end up with enough to satisfy everyone's sweet tooth! Plus, these slab cookies feature a winning combo of graham cracker crust, chocolate chips, walnuts, and...wait for it...your favorite chopped up candy bars. Yum!
What You'll Need
- 2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped assorted candy bars
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, and melted butter; mix well. Press mixture firmly into bottom of baking sheet. Bake 8 minutes; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat with an electric mixer, 2 sticks butter, 1 cup granulated sugar, and the brown sugar until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and salt, and beat until thoroughly mixed. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. Gently spread onto prepared crust. Sprinkle with candy pieces.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely and cut into bars.
Planning on making these for the big game? That's great! If you want even more ideas, check out our collection of Game Day Desserts.