Broccoli Cornbread Mini Muffins
These savory, cheesy, mini muffins bake up in no time at all, making them the perfect last-minute appetizer or side dish. You may have to bake up a couple of batches though, because these Broccoli Cornbread Mini Muffins will be popular!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 3 mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine muffin mix, broccoli, cheese, and onion; mix well. Add eggs and butter to broccoli mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon into mini muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Let stand 2 to 3 minutes before removing from pans.