Instead of serving plain ol' rolls with dinner tonight, how about serving our Ranch Muffins? They've got cheese and ham mixed in, so you can serve them as a main dish with a green salad, or as a hearty starter!
What You'll Need
- 2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced ham or smoked turkey
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, oregano, salt, Cheddar cheese, ham and red pepper in a large bowl; mix well.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the oil, eggs, milk and black olives. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture; mix well.
- Spoon batter into well-greased muffin cups. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden and a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let muffins cool before removing from pans. Keep refrigerated.