Citrus Berry Dump Cake
Enjoy the "berry good" tastes of summer anytime of the year with our recipe for Citrus Berry Dump Cake. This super simple dump cake recipe is lemony fresh and blueberry delicious. We know your gang is gonna love it!
What You'll Need
- 5 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Zest from 1/2 lemon
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 stick butter, cut into thin slices
What To Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Evenly place blueberries in baking dish and sprinkle with sugar and lemon zest. Drizzle lemon juice over blueberries; mix well and evenly sprinkle with cake mix. Distribute butter slices over cake mix.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until bubbly and golden on top. Serve warm or cold.
- When ready to serve, dollop with whipped cream or scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Want even more recipes for dump cake? Click here to check out our collection!