Streusel-Topped Coffee Cake
One whiff of this and your family is going to be lining up in the kitchen! Our Streusel-Topped Coffee Cake features a buttery, cinnamon crumb topping that's simply irresistible. Plus, this coffee cake doesn't just taste great - it's easy too! Make this on a busy weekend and serve it alongside a pot of coffee, milk, or tea.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 stick butter, cut into pieces
- 3 cup pancake and biscuit mix
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine Streusel ingredients; mix with a fork until crumbly, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk pancake mix, granulated sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla. Add egg mixture to pancake mix mixture and stir until combined. Pour batter into baking dish and sprinkle evenly with streusel.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.