Potato Chip Fudge
If you've got a weakness for snack foods like potato chips and pretzels, then you're going to love our Potato Chip Fudge. This creamy and rich fudge tastes like those expensive, chocolate-dipped pretzels and chips you see in the fancy candy stores.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cup coarsely crumbled potato chips (See Note)
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, melt chocolate chips over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Be careful not to burn. When chocolate is melted, reduce heat to low and add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla; stir until well blended.
- Remove from heat and immediately add crumbled potato chips. Stir gently to blend and pour into an 8-inch square baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Cover and cool in the refrigerator until set.
We cut these into 1-inch squares because they're so rich and satisfying.
You can also try a pretzel version: Use 1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels in place of the potato chips.
- If you enjoyed this potato recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More.