Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole
What You'll Need
- 1 (16 ounces) package elbow macaroni
- 1 (12 ounces) can water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 (10-3/4 ounces) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-1/2 ounces) can peas, drained
- 2 cup (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again. Place in large bowl and add tuna, mushroom soup, peas, 1-1/2 cups Swiss cheese, cream, and pepper; mix well. Pour into 9- x 13-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese over top.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through.
- We've got plenty more tuna casserole recipes where that came from! Make sure to check out our collection of 7 Homestyle Tuna Casserole Recipes.
- For even more tasty weeknight dinners, make sure to stop by our collection of 24 Easy Weeknight Dinners where you'll find everything from make ahead meals to cheap dinner ideas!
- And if it's pasta recipes you're after, then you'll look our FREE eCookbook, Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More.