Candy Bar Cheesecake
Don't throw away that leftover Halloween candy. Turn it into this to-die-for Candy Bar Cheesecake that'll have even the pickiest ghouls and goblins raving!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped candy bars, divided
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1/4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese and sugar 2 minutes, or until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and continue beating until thoroughly combined.
Reserve 8 pieces of candy for garnish. Stir remaining chopped candy into cream cheese mixture; mix well and pour into crust.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until almost set in center. Loosely cover and chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, garnish with whipped topping and reserved candy pieces.
You can try almost any favorite candy bar in this cheesecake. Maybe try a new one every time you make it!
- And if you'd like to check out some other creative ways to use leftover candy, click here.