XOXO Cheesecake Bites
If you want to guarantee that your Valentine's Day is going to include lots of hugs and kisses make these XOXO Cheesecake Bites to share with all your loved ones. They're made with some of our most-loved ingredients, like cream cheese, red raspberries, and plenty of chocolate!
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cup finely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 4 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- chocolate syrup (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 24 regular sized muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter, mix well. Place one tablespoon of crumbs in cupcake liners and press mixture evenly into bottom. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Spoon mixture evenly into cupcake liners. Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until center is set. Let cool 1 hour, then refrigerate 4 hours or until ready to serve.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine raspberries and remaining sugar and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until berries are broken down. Let cool slightly then refrigerate until chilled and thickened. Spoon over cheesecake and drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired.
- Looking for more great Valentine's Day dessert ideas? Check out our FREE eCookbook, Treats for Your Sweetheart.
- And if it's bite-sized desserts you're after, then you'll love our collection of Marvelous Mini Dessert Recipes!