Stuffed Chicken Rolls
If you want to wow your dinner guests, try these impressive Stuffed Chicken Rolls. (Yep, they're easy enough to make for family dinners, too!)
What You'll Need
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 3 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 3/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and black pepper; set aside.
- Stir together sundried tomatoes, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, and pesto. Spread cheese mixture evenly over chicken breasts. Roll up jellyroll fashion; secure with wooden toothpicks.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and paprika. Coat chicken in bread crumb mixture. Place on baking sheet seam side down and lightly spray chicken with cooking spray. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until no longer pink in the center. Remove toothpicks and serve.
To save time, you can make these chicken rolls ahead of time. Prepare the chicken through Step 2 and then park them in the fridge until you're ready for dinner. Dredge the rolls in the coating right before baking.