This will definitely be the grand champion at your dinner table! Our Champion Chili is a hearty, one-pot recipe that's packed with ground beef and veggies. Every bowl will be brimming with all sorts of goodness.
What You'll Need
- 3 pound ground beef
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 2 (28-ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, saute beef, onions, green pepper, and garlic 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until beef is browned and broken up; drain off liquid. Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to low, and cook about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- This will be your go-to chili - it goes great over hot dogs or spaghetti or you can just top it off with your favorite toppings and go to town!
- If you like this recipe, then you should check out our collection of Easy Chili Recipes with Ground Beef.