Black and White Soda
Ever heard someone order a "Black & White" before? If you've ever been to an old-fashioned soda counter before, then you know that it's just another way of saying an ice cream soda made with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. Give our Black and White Soda a try to make this old-fashioned recipe a new favorite!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoon chocolate flavor syrup
- 1 cup cold seltzer
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream (optional)
What to Do
- In a tall glass, combine the milk and chocolate syrup; mix well.
- Add the seltzer; stir until well combined.
- Add the ice cream and top with the whipped cream, if desired.
Sprinkle the whipped cream with some chocolate sprinkles and serve with a long-handled spoon and a straw for that authentic soda fountain look.