Peach Banana Blossom
This refreshing dessert beverage was inspired by the Orange Blossom cocktail drink. It's thick and creamy like a milkshake and features the fruity flavor combo of bananas, peaches, and oranges. Our Peach Banana Blossom will definitely excite your taste buds!
What You'll Need
- 2 ripe bananas, cut in half
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 cup frozen vanilla yogurt or ice cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 cup frozen peach slices
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except peaches; blend just until smooth.
- Add peach slices and blend just until smooth. Serve immediately or freeze until ready to serve.