Southern Breakfast Scramble
This down-home southern-style breakfast is sure to have everyone scrambling out of bed. Get out your skillet and cook up a batch of this eye-opening Southern Breakfast Scramble soon!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 cup chopped collard greens
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cooked sausage crumbles
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add collard greens, tomatoes, and sausage and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, salt, and pepper. Add mixture to skillet; cook without stirring until eggs begin to set on bottom. Stir egg mixture gently to form large pieces. Sprinkle with cheese and continue to cook until eggs are firm. Serve immediately.