Pumpkin Spice Lattes
Forget the expensive coffee house. With our recipe for Pumpkin Spice Lattes you can enjoy one of your favorite fall drinks right at home, for a fraction of the cost! Besides, now you can have all you want!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup brewed hot coffee
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, whisked until creamy
What To Do
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine pumpkin, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice; cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Stir in milk and vanilla and heat until hot.
- Divide the coffee between 2 mugs, add the pumpkin mixture, stir, and top with cream.
Sprinkle with extra pumpkin pie spice.