If you've ever wondered what Santa drinks on his sleigh to stay warm, we've got your answer right here. Nothing says Christmas like a big pot of coffee (and presents, of course) but Santa's Coffee will have your house smelling wonderful while you enjoy time with the family!
What You'll Need
- 8 cup hot brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- Whipped cream for dolloping
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
What to Do
Pour coffee into 3-quart slow cooker.
In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Add to slow cooker and stir until dissolved. Stir in chocolate syrup and half-and-half, cover, and heat on low until hot.
- When ready to serve, fill a mug with coffee, top with a dollop of whipped cream, and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
For that grown-up flavor, you can add 1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur.
- For another holiday beverage option, try our yummy Cranberry Wassail!