Baked Apple Pancake
You make the gang pancakes for breakfast and, by the time you get to sit down, everyone is practically done. Not with this Baked Apple Pancake recipe! It makes one big pancake that you can cut into pieces and enjoy together.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/4 cup pancake and waffle mix
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup cored, peeled, and chopped apples (about 2 small apples)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except apples; beat well with a whisk. Stir apples into batter and pour onto baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until pancake is lightly browned on top. Cut into serving-sized pieces.
Top this with butter and maple syrup. And if you want, go ahead and add fresh blueberries to the batter for an even richer fruit flavor!