Quinoa Shrimp Bowl
If you're looking to add some superfoods into your diet, then you'll love our Quinoa Shrimp Bowl recipe. Our bowls are loaded with good-for-you ingredients like protein-packed quinoa, fiber-rich beans and heart-healthy avocado. That's not to mention all the other fruits and veggies we've tossed in!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 orange, cut into 1-inch segments
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pound cooked large shrimp, peeled and tails removed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Cook quinoa according to package directions; let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, corn, black beans, pomegranate seeds, avocado, orange, onion, cilantro, and shrimp; mix well and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper until combined. Pour dressing over quinoa mixture and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.