Quick Spaghetti Beef Soup
Craving a beefy soup with lots of flavor? Good, 'cause you've found one! Our Quick Spaghetti Beef Soup is extra-hearty, 'cause it features lots of ground beef, spaghetti, and veggies. It's a flavorful soup recipe that the whole family will enjoy slurpin' up!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 cup vegetable juice cocktail or tomato juice
- 4 cup water
- 2 tablespoon instant beef bouillon
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 pound spaghetti, broken into thirds
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
What to Do
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, cook ground beef 5 to 7 minutes or until browned; drain.
- Stir in vegetables, vegetable juice, water, beef bouillon, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add spaghetti to soup pot and cook 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked. Serve with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
We've got even more soup recipes like this one in our collection of Ground Beef Soup Recipes!