Super Moist Zucchini Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a great way to get more vegetables into our diets. Five portions of fruits and veggies a day? No problem, especially when they taste as good as they do in our Super Moist Zucchini Bread.
What You'll Need:
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup raisins
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the egg and egg whites until fluffy. Add applesauce, oil, sugar, and vanilla. Continue beating for 2 to 3 minutes, or until well blended.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to egg mixture and continue beating just until blended. With a spoon, stir in zucchini and raisins.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan. Bake 75 to 80 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!