Pumpkin Pie Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wouldn't you love a creamy pumpkin pie filling inside sweet yellow cake? You're not the only one. That's why we made Pumpkin Pie Cake!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (18.5-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, eggs, sugars, pumpkin pie spice, and evaporated milk; mix well. Pour into an ungreased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over batter in the pan; drizzle melted butter evenly over the top then sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake about 1-1/4 hours, or until the top is set and the bottom has the texture of pumpkin pie. Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've had chicken coated in breadcrumbs and covered in crunchy potato chips, but have you ever tried using your favorite frozen potato tots? Now you can! Our recipe for Cheesy Potato Tot Chicken is a total game-changer. Just a few simple ingredients and you're off to making your family's new-favorite chicken dinner.