Pumpkin Pie Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wouldn't you love a creamy pumpkin pie filling inside sweet yellow cake? You're not the only one. That's why we made Pumpkin Pie Cake!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (18.5-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, eggs, sugars, pumpkin pie spice, and evaporated milk; mix well. Pour into an ungreased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over batter in the pan; drizzle melted butter evenly over the top then sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake about 1-1/4 hours, or until the top is set and the bottom has the texture of pumpkin pie. Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Clear the deck sailors! Our recipe for Avocado Breakfast Boats is so good it'll blow your taste buds right out of the water! Just imagine a fresh avocado and tomato salsa mixed together and served over fluffy, scrambled eggs right in the avocado "boats"...it's a breakfast delight!