We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's some down-home, country-style goodness. Who knew that a casserole pie could be this easy?
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups shredded or diced cooked chicken
- 1 1/4 cups milk, divided
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) sour cream
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 egg
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Paprika (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a saucepan, combine chicken, 1/2 cup milk, sour cream, and soup and bring to a boil. Spoon mixture into 6 ungreased 10-ounce casserole dishes or custard cups, or pour into an ungreased 9- x13-inch baking dish
- In a large bowl, beat remaining 3/4 cup milk and baking mix, cornmeal, and egg until almost smooth. Pour evenly over hot chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes or until top is set and soup mixture bubbles around edges.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like copycat restaurant recipes, then our recipe for Shrimp on the Barbie is right up your alley. This recipe tastes like it came straight out of your favorite steakhouse. It's the flavorful blend of seasonings that really give it that "down under" flavor!