Chicken and Broccoli Pockets
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
Don't buy frozen meat-and-veggie pockets. Follow this recipe for Chicken and Broccoli Pockets, and you'll have your own easy, homemade snack!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed broccoli cheese soup, divided
- 10 ounces package refrigerated cooked and sliced chicken breast, coarsely chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium saucepan, combine 1/2 cup soup and the milk; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining soup, the chicken, broccoli, and pepper; mix well.
- With a rolling pin, roll out each puff pastry sheet to a 12-inch square. Cut each sheet into 4 equal squares. Place an equal amount of the chicken mixture in the center of each square. Fold the pastry over the filling, forming triangles. With your finger or a fork, pinch or press the edges together firmly to seal.
- Place the pockets on 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, or until golden. Heat the soup and milk mixture over medium heat until hot and bubbly, stirring occasionally. Spoon over the pockets and serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES