Chicken and Broccoli Pockets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't buy frozen meat-and-veggie pockets. Follow this recipe for Chicken and Broccoli Pockets, and you'll have your own easy, homemade snack!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed broccoli cheese soup, divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- 10 ounces package refrigerated cooked and sliced chicken breast, coarsely chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium saucepan, combine 1/2 cup soup and the milk; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining soup, the chicken, broccoli, and pepper; mix well.
- With a rolling pin, roll out each puff pastry sheet to a 12-inch square. Cut each sheet into 4 equal squares. Place an equal amount of the chicken mixture in the center of each square. Fold the pastry over the filling, forming triangles. With your finger or a fork, pinch or press the edges together firmly to seal.
- Place the pockets on 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, or until golden. Heat the soup and milk mixture over medium heat until hot and bubbly, stirring occasionally. Spoon over the pockets and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!