Herbed Dijon Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 22 Min
- READY IN
- 27 Min
Put those tasty chicken cutlets to use with our easy dinner recipe for Herbed Dijon Chicken. This five-star, restaurant-quality recipe is simple enough to make during the week but fancy enough for the weekend. Plus, you probably have most, if not all, of these ingredients lying around the kitchen already so you won't even have to make an extra trip to the grocery store.
What You'll Need:
- 12 (3-ounce) chicken cutlets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
What To Do:
- Sprinkle chicken cutlets with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook in 3 batches 3 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from pan, and keep warm.
- Combine honey and remaining 5 ingredients in a small bowl; mix well. Add sauce to pan, and cook over medium heat 2 minutes. Spoon sauce over chicken.
There are many types of honey available, and some have strong flavors. Be aware of any flavor intensity when cooking since a honey that's too strong can overwhelm a delicate recipe.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.