Old-Fashioned Chicken Hash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
When we're craving the unmistakable stick-to-your-ribs goodness of a plate of hearty hash, our Old Fashioned Chicken Hash recipe will win you lots of raves. You'll love the convenience of using cooked rotisserie chicken as your tasty time-saver.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup peeled, cubed red potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup milk
What To Do:
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mixture, and cook 10 minutes or until mixture is browned and potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in milk; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "Don't Peek" Chicken
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice
- Nothing to It Chicken
- 16 Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes
- All-American Oven-"Fried" Drumsticks
- Stovetop Recipes: 14 Chicken Skillet Dinners
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
- Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- Make Ahead Chicken
- Southern Fried Chicken Recipes: 10 Easy Fried Chicken Recipes