Potato Chip Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 18 Pieces
- 32 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 42 Min
Alright, alright. You might be thinking this is just another one of those potato chip recipes, right? Wrong! We don't use just any kind of potato chip. Oh no, we use sour cream and onion potato chips to add a little extra flavor to our chicken dinner. Sneaky, huh? After using a shortcut like that, we've only got a few more ingredients before we put our flavorful chicken dinner on the table!
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups (6-ounce bag) sour-cream-and-onion-flavored potato chips, finely crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, beat together milk and egg with a fork until well mixed. In a shallow dish, combine crushed potato chips, onion powder, and pepper.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture then roll them in potato chip mixture; repeat until all chicken is coated.
- Arrange coated pieces in a single layer on baking pan; let sit at room temperature 15 minutes. Drizzle chicken with melted butter.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until firm and golden.
Serve this up with ranch dressing as a dipping sauce, or maybe use your favorite potato chip dip! Talk about a fun recipe that everybody will love!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!