Potato Chip Chicken
- 18 Pieces
- 32 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 42 Min
Alright, alright. You might be thinking this is just another one of those potato chip recipes, right? Wrong! We don't use just any kind of potato chip. Oh no, we use sour cream and onion potato chips to add a little extra flavor to our chicken dinner. Sneaky, huh? After using a shortcut like that, we've only got a few more ingredients before we put our flavorful chicken dinner on the table!
What You'll Need:
cup (6-ounce bag) sour-cream-and-onion-flavored potato chips, finely crushed
teaspoon onion powder
teaspoon black pepper
3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 tablespoons butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, beat together milk and egg with a fork until well mixed. In a shallow dish, combine crushed potato chips, onion powder, and pepper.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture then roll them in potato chip mixture; repeat until all chicken is coated.
- Arrange coated pieces in a single layer on baking pan; let sit at room temperature 15 minutes. Drizzle chicken with melted butter.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until firm and golden.
Serve this up with ranch dressing as a dipping sauce, or maybe use your favorite potato chip dip! Talk about a fun recipe that everybody will love!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 14 14