Quick Chicken Piccata
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
If you need any easy weeknight meal for you and the family, then this recipe for Quick Chicken Piccata is for you! Five-star dining never looked better. When you're running around trying to get everything done, the last thing you want to worry about is dinner. With this easy chicken dinner, you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your family.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs (store-bought)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 (12-ounce) package noodles, cooked
What To Do:
- Cut each chicken breast in half horizontally. Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin (see note).
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper; lightly dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 of chicken, and cook 2 minutes on each side or until golden and done. Remove chicken to a serving platter, and cover with aluminum foil. Repeat procedure with remaining chicken and 1 tablespoon oil.
- Add broth and lemon juice to skillet, and cook, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet, until sauce is slightly thickened. Remove from heat; add butter and parsley, stirring until butter melts. Pour sauce over chicken, and serve over warm noodles.
Flattening chicken breasts to a 1/4-inch thickness allows the chicken to cook more quickly. If using a meat mallet, be sure to use the flat side.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Recreate an entree that's restaurant-fancy in your own kitchen with our recipe for Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets. Perfectly cooked pork loin fillets get wrapped up in pan-fried bacon strips and drizzled with a savory and flavor-packed glaze.