Getting to Know Morgan Murphy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Recently, Howard got to sit down with food critic and cookbook author Morgan Murphy to discuss the sequel to his first cookbook, Off The Eaten Path: Second Helpings. They discuss everything from Morgan's favorite recipe in the book, to how he stays in shape after eating so much amazing food and why he has such an affinity for southern cuisine. Both of Morgan's books have become best sellers and we were honored to have him take time to share his stories with us in the Test Kitchen.
Check out the interviews with Morgan Murphy below:
To purchase Morgan's cookbooks, click here!
- Be sure to check out one of Morgan's favorite recipes...Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Party Pleasers: 57 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 8 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 42 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- 28 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 33 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 11 State Fair Food Favorites
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes