Getting to Know Morgan Murphy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Recently, Howard got to sit down with food critic and cookbook author Morgan Murphy to discuss the sequel to his first cookbook, Off The Eaten Path: Second Helpings. They discuss everything from Morgan's favorite recipe in the book, to how he stays in shape after eating so much amazing food and why he has such an affinity for southern cuisine. Both of Morgan's books have become best sellers and we were honored to have him take time to share his stories with us in the Test Kitchen.
Check out the interviews with Morgan Murphy below:
To purchase Morgan's cookbooks, click here!
- Be sure to check out one of Morgan's favorite recipes...Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!
- Party Pleasers: 57 Easy Potluck Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- 8 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- 42 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 28 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 33 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 28 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes