Getting to Know Morgan Murphy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Recently, Howard got to sit down with food critic and cookbook author Morgan Murphy to discuss the sequel to his first cookbook, Off The Eaten Path: Second Helpings. They discuss everything from Morgan's favorite recipe in the book, to how he stays in shape after eating so much amazing food and why he has such an affinity for southern cuisine. Both of Morgan's books have become best sellers and we were honored to have him take time to share his stories with us in the Test Kitchen.
Check out the interviews with Morgan Murphy below:
To purchase Morgan's cookbooks, click here!
- Be sure to check out one of Morgan's favorite recipes...Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!
- Top 10 Must-Have Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- Holiday Helpers: 30 Easy Holiday Recipes for Thanksgiving & Christmas
- 13 Simple Cornbread Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Thanksgiving Side Dishes: 35 Family-Favorite Recipes for Thanksgiving Sides
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes