Getting to Know Morgan Murphy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Recently, Howard got to sit down with food critic and cookbook author Morgan Murphy to discuss the sequel to his first cookbook, Off The Eaten Path: Second Helpings. They discuss everything from Morgan's favorite recipe in the book, to how he stays in shape after eating so much amazing food and why he has such an affinity for southern cuisine. Both of Morgan's books have become best sellers and we were honored to have him take time to share his stories with us in the Test Kitchen.
Check out the interviews with Morgan Murphy below:
To purchase Morgan's cookbooks, click here!
- Be sure to check out one of Morgan's favorite recipes...Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We pan fry our cauliflower in a seasoned mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to give it a rich and nutty taste that makes this veggie irresistible. Serve your family our Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower, and you'll be surprised at how fast they'll eat eat it up!
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 30 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes
- Our Favorite Canned Pumpkin Recipes: 11 Easy Recipes with Canned Pumpkin
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- Classic Old-Fashioned Recipes: 42 Old-Fashioned Dinner Recipes, Dessert Recipes, and More
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 54 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes