Chocolate Pudding Pops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When the gang's on the go, give 'em something creamy-delicious to go with 'em!
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 five-ounce paper cups
- 6 non-toxic wooden craft sticks
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt. Gradually stir in the milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla. Allow to cool slightly, then spoon into the paper cups.
- Place a wooden stick in the center of each and freeze overnight, or until solid. Serve, or cover each with plastic wrap and keep frozen until ready to serve.
What's the best way to remove your pop from its cup? Simply peel the paper away, or place your hands around the cup to warm the sides so that the pop can be pulled out of the cup.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who would've thought that with just 4 ingredients you can make the tastiest shredded pork ever, and right in your slow cooker, too! Our Down-Home Shredded Pork gets it's special flavor from a combination of BBQ sauce and root beer, and when ya slow cook it for hours (like we do) you can bet those flavors are really going to come through.