Chocolate Raspberry Tarts
Chocolate Raspberry Tarts are the perfect finish for your Passover seder or any special dinner. These extra-rich chocolate tarts are the height of dessert decadence...and made without flour, too.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips (see Note)
cup (1 stick) margarine (see Note)
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 3 eggs, beaten
pint fresh raspberries, washed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degree F. Line 3 dozen mini muffin cups with miniature paper baking cups.
- In a medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips, margarine, sugar, water, and coffee granules over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the chocolate and margarine have melted, stirring constantly.
- Remove mixture from heat and add eggs, stirring until smooth. Spoon equally into paper baking cups then bake 5 to 6 minutes, or until edges are firm; centers will not be set.
- Allow to cool, cover loosely, and chill 6 to 8 hours, or overnight. When ready to serve, top with fresh raspberries.
Makes 3 dozen tarts.
To keep a meal kosher, according to Jewish law, you wouldn't mix meat and dairy products, so be sure to use a nondairy margarine and nondairy semisweet chocolate chips if serving these after a meat meal. Other times, add whipped cream before topping these with raspberries.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES