Chocolate Raspberry Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
- READY IN
- 6 Hr 7 Min
Chocolate Raspberry Tarts are the perfect finish for your Passover seder or any special dinner. These extra-rich chocolate tarts are the height of dessert decadence...and made without flour, too.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips (see Note)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine (see Note)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries, washed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degree F. Line 3 dozen mini muffin cups with miniature paper baking cups.
- In a medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips, margarine, sugar, water, and coffee granules over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the chocolate and margarine have melted, stirring constantly.
- Remove mixture from heat and add eggs, stirring until smooth. Spoon equally into paper baking cups then bake 5 to 6 minutes, or until edges are firm; centers will not be set.
- Allow to cool, cover loosely, and chill 6 to 8 hours, or overnight. When ready to serve, top with fresh raspberries.
Makes 3 dozen tarts.
To keep a meal kosher, according to Jewish law, you wouldn't mix meat and dairy products, so be sure to use a nondairy margarine and nondairy semisweet chocolate chips if serving these after a meat meal. Other times, add whipped cream before topping these with raspberries.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?