Baked Reuben Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This super Baked Reuben Dip recipe has all the great taste of a deli favorite: the Reuben sandwich! This dip cooks up nice 'n' toasty in the oven, to get all those flavors melding together just right!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) can sauerkraut, drained and chopped
- 1/2 pound deli sliced corned beef, finely chopped
- 1 cup (4-ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well, and spoon into casserole dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly and golden. Serve warm.
- Serve this super dip recipe with a side of crackers or rye bread, and step aside...'cause they're gonna be coming through!
- Check out our game day favorite dips!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!