Peanut Butter Drizzle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- enough for a Bundt cake or a 2-layer cake
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
This incredibly easy-to-make rich and creamy Peanut Butter Drizzle is a glaze that's sure to add a bakery-fresh touch to any of your special home-baked goodies.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 package (5 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 6 large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk (1/2 of a 5-ounce can)
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, combine ingredients over low heat and stir until sauce is melted and smooth.
- Immediately drizzle over your favorite chocolate or vanilla cake.
This drizzle is perfect for topping our Peanut Butter Cup Cake.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Crepes Suzette
- Buttercream Frosting
- 14 Pineapple Dessert Recipes: Pineapple Upside-Down Cake and More Tropical Desserts
- Cookie Peach Cobbler
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Pineapple Fritters
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- 13 Foolproof Fruit Cobbler Recipes
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting