Oniony Polish Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We get lots of questions about how to make Polish kielbasa other than grilling it. Now we've got the answer for everybody.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced into ¼-inch slices (1 ½ cups)
- 1 (10 ¾ ounce) can condensed onion soup
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound Polish kielbasa
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole potatoes, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook onions about 5 minutes, until tender.
- Stir in soup, vinegar, and pepper.
- Pierce skin of kielbasa several times with a fork, then add it along with potatoes and carrots; reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Piercing the kielbasa before heating helps keep it from bursting open while it's cooking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!