Oniony Polish Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We get lots of questions about how to make Polish kielbasa other than grilling it. Now we've got the answer for everybody.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced into ¼-inch slices (1 ½ cups)
- 1 (10 ¾ ounce) can condensed onion soup
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound Polish kielbasa
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole potatoes, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook onions about 5 minutes, until tender.
- Stir in soup, vinegar, and pepper.
- Pierce skin of kielbasa several times with a fork, then add it along with potatoes and carrots; reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Piercing the kielbasa before heating helps keep it from bursting open while it's cooking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Root Beer Dogs
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- All in One Kielbasa
- Hot Ham and Cheese Roll Ups
- Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole