Oniony Polish Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We get lots of questions about how to make Polish kielbasa other than grilling it. Now we've got the answer for everybody.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced into ¼-inch slices (1 ½ cups)
- 1 (10 ¾ ounce) can condensed onion soup
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound Polish kielbasa
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole potatoes, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook onions about 5 minutes, until tender.
- Stir in soup, vinegar, and pepper.
- Pierce skin of kielbasa several times with a fork, then add it along with potatoes and carrots; reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Piercing the kielbasa before heating helps keep it from bursting open while it's cooking.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have leave you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Mr. Food's 15 Best Grilling Recipes
- Root Beer Dogs
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Cozy Mealtime: 14 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Hot Ham and Cheese Roll Ups
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Stromboli in a Flash
- City Hot Dog Guide