We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Where would pasta - or any Italian meal - be without garlic? Nowhere! Fortunately, we don't have to worry about that here because, in Garlic Pasta, garlic gets to be the star attraction.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound spiral or twist pasta
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add garlic, and saute until golden. Remove from heat and mix in parsley, red pepper, salt, and black pepper.
- Add parsley mixture to hot pasta, tossing until well coated.
- Add Parmesan cheese and toss again. Serve immediately.
This is a bit spicy, so use less crushed red pepper if you want to cut back on the zip.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!