We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 5 Min
Not only will you need those sunglasses for the bright Mexican sun, you'll need 'em when you serve up a batch of this colorful change-of-pace salsa.
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, chopped and drained
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 scallions, chopped
What To Do:
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl; mix until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
Makes about 4 cups.
For more heat, add 2 or 3 seeded and chopped fresh jalapeño peppers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Easy Avocado Spread
- 21 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Skillet Sausage Gravy
- Amish Chow Chow Relish
- Cucumber Dill Dip
- Blue Ribbon Strawberry Preserves