We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grab a chip, quick! Our recipe for Fresh Salsa is so fresh and tasty, you're gonna have to beat the others to it!
What You'll Need:
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
What To Do:
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl; mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours to blend the flavors.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Makes about 4 cups.
If you'd like a chunkier salsa, all you've got to do is strain the mixture before serving. Does this fresh salsa recipe get any better?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- 21 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Amish Chow Chow Relish
- Skillet Sausage Gravy
- Cucumber Dill Dip
- Blue Ribbon Strawberry Preserves