Tropical Fruit Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's a cool breeze in the air, and you can hear a ukelele gently strumming in the distance. Have you gone away on a Hawaiian vacation? Nope, but it'll sure seem like it with the help of our Tropical Fruit Salsa. Using a variety of fresh fruits, we've created a salsa that'll instantly transform a piece of chicken into a luau of fun. Isn't it amazing how easy it is to turn any ol' dinner from ordinary to extraordinary?!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup finely chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nectarine or peach
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 large jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
What To Do:
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to use.
Our Tropical Fruit Salsa is with grilled fish, chicken or pork, or scooped up with cinnamon pita chips!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.