Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you ever think you could have barbecued drumsticks right in your microwave? Well, we did it! Trade in your traditional barbecued chicken for dinner and try out our easy recipe for Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks. They're not too spicy, so you can even serve 'em up to the kids for a healthier alternative to fried chicken.
What You'll Need:
- 3 turkey drumsticks
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
What To Do:
- Place drumsticks in a microwave-safe 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over drumsticks.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap and microwave at 80% power for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove plastic wrap and microwave an additional 5 minutes. Serve with the sauce from the dish.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will take your taste buds down South, to where good old-fashioned tastes are still king. Our Homemade Biscuits and Gravy are full of so much down-home goodness, you'll want to eat 'em at breakfast AND dinner, which is perfectly right by us!