Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you ever think you could have barbecued drumsticks right in your microwave? Well, we did it! Trade in your traditional barbecued chicken for dinner and try out our easy recipe for Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks. They're not too spicy, so you can even serve 'em up to the kids for a healthier alternative to fried chicken.
What You'll Need:
- 3 turkey drumsticks
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
What To Do:
- Place drumsticks in a microwave-safe 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over drumsticks.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap and microwave at 80% power for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove plastic wrap and microwave an additional 5 minutes. Serve with the sauce from the dish.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.