Shortcut a La King
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 8 Min
Who says you can't take a few shortcuts when you're in the kitchen? Our simple chicken dinner recipe for Shortcut a la King uses a few of our favorite secret ingredients to help you get your meal ready in a snap. And you know what? It really works! You can get dinner on the table in only about 10 minutes—it's really that easy. We've even worked some of those healthy veggies in, so you've got a complete meal in one.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sour cream
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
pound deli chicken or turkey breast, cubed
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3 English muffins, split in half
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine mixed vegetables, chicken, and soup over medium-high heat.
- Cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender. Reduce heat to medium and add sour cream mixture. Cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes, until mixture comes to a boil and starts to thicken, stirring constantly.
- Toast English muffins, then spoon mixture over them and serve immediately.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 14 14