Veal Parmesan Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love Veal Parmesan, why not throw some patties on a bun for a delicious Veal Parmesan Burger? Here's a quick and easy recipe that'll guarantee you the most popular summer barbecues on the block!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground veal
- 1/4 cup crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Divide the mixture into 4 equal amounts and form into 4 patties.
- Grill the patties for 4 to 6 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
Serving Suggestions: How about serving these on slices of crusty Italian bread, maybe topped with some warm spaghetti sauce? (Heat a cup of bottled sauce in the microwave just before serving.) Served along with an antipasto salad, you'll have your own mini Italian feast!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!