Award Winning Veal Oscar
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
Our easy version of veal Oscar is so tasty and easy, it's worthy of winning an Oscar!
What You'll Need:
4 to 5 boneless veal cutlets (about 1 pound total)
cup all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
8 ounces crabmeat, flaked
1 (10-ounce) box asparagus cuts, thawed and drained
1 (10 ¾-ounce) can Cheddar cheese sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Between 2 pieces of wax paper, gently pound cutlets to 1/4-inch thickness with a mallet or rolling pin.
- In a shallow dish, mix together flour, salt, and pepper. Coat veal with flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add veal and saute 2 to 3 minutes per side. Place veal in prepared baking dish; top each piece with flaked crabmeat and asparagus cuts. Pour cheese sauce over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Have boneless chicken breasts instead of veal? Voila! You have Chicken Oscar.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 25 11