Honey BBQ Chicken Bites
Looking to shake up the menu at your game day bash? If so, then you need to make these Honey BBQ Chicken Bites. They've got a crispy seasoned coating that makes them really addictive. And when they're drizzled with our homemade honey BBQ sauce, you can bet they're going to make 'em disappear!
What You'll Need
- 6 cup corn flakes cereal, crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cereal, paprika, onion and garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Add chicken to egg mixture and let sit for 15 minutes. Remove chicken from egg mixture and toss in cereal mixture, coating on all sides. Place on baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and no longer pink in center.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, combine barbecue sauce and honey, and heat until warm. Drizzle chicken bites with sauce mixture and serve.
For even more game day ideas, be sure to check out our Winning Game Day Menus!