Crispy Honey Mustard Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just wait until you put out a platter of our baked Crispy Honey Mustard Wings for a party, or even as a change-of-pace main dish! This recipe disappeared in no time when we set it out for lunch in the Test Kitchen; that's why we know it's going to be a hit with your dinner crowd! You'll want to make sure there are lots of napkins on hand, because the finger-licking-good flavor is a great excuse to get messy at the table.
What You'll Need
- 4 pounds split chicken wings or drumettes, thawed if frozen
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place wings in a large bowl and add oil, salt, and pepper; toss until evenly coated, then place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 45 minutes or until crispy, turning once halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Place cooked wings in honey mustard mixture and toss until evenly coated. Return wings to baking sheet and cook 10 to 12 additional minutes or until cooked through.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!