Breakfast in a Mug
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup refrigerated or frozen shredded hash browns (thaw, if frozen)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 frozen precooked turkey sausage link, cut into 1/2-inch chunks, thawed
- 2 tablespoon shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
What to Do
- Coat a 12-ounce microwave-safe mug with cooking spray.
- Add hash browns and microwave on high 1 minute. Add eggs, water, sausage, and 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese; stir until well combined.
- Microwave on high 60 seconds; stir.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and continue to microwave 15 to 30 seconds longer or until eggs are set. Careful, this will be piping hot.