Farmer's Breakfast Bake
Our Farmer's Breakfast Bake is a spin on an old favorite. Sort of a cross between a quiche and a tart, this breakfast dish features an amazing hash brown crust and creamy cheese layer your whole family will love!
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated shredded hash browns
- 4 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup diced ham
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine potatoes and butter until evenly coated. Press potatoes into bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate to form a crust. Bake 30 minutes, or until crust begins to brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine eggs, half-and-half, and pepper; mix well.
- Sprinkle cheeses and ham over crust. Pour egg mixture slowly over cheeses and return to oven.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake 30 minutes, or until set in center. Let cool 5 minutes; slice and serve.
For more quick, easy, and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, click here.