Butter Toffee Popcorn
Looking for the perfect snack for your movie night? How about our Butter Toffee Popcorn? Caramel-coated popcorn and salted peanuts make for a really tasty combo. It's hard to resist eating the whole bowl by yourself!
What You'll Need
- 12 cup popped popcorn
- 2 cup salted, dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine popcorn and nuts; set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt to a boil; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and baking soda.
- Pour brown sugar mixture over popcorn mixture and toss until thoroughly coated. Spread onto a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Let cool completely, then serve or store in an airtight container.