Garlicky Chicken Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love garlic, this recipe is for you. If you love wings, this recipe is for you. Garlicky Chicken Wings is a combination that just can't miss!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds chicken wings (about 8 to 10)
- 3 bulbs fresh garlic, separated into cloves and peeled
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Split the wings at each joint and discard tips; rinse, then pat dry.
- Place the garlic, 1 cup olive oil, salt, and hot pepper sauce in a blender or food processor and puree. Pour into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and pepper.
- Grease a shallow nonstick baking pan with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Dip the wings, one at a time, in the garlic puree then roll them in the bread crumb mixture, coating them thoroughly. Place in baking pan in a single layer.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, until brown and crisp.
For a quick way to peel garlic, try quick-blanching the cloves in boiling water. The skins should then slip off easily.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've ever been to a Southern buffet or a church dinner, then you've probably already experienced the deliciousness of fluff. Fruity, fluffy, creamy, and just a bit crunchy, our Potluck Pistachio Fluff is one dish that doesn't stick around for long. That's 'cause folks will gobble it up so fast, you'll think it disappeared!