Garlicky Chicken Wings
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr
If you love garlic, this recipe is for you. If you love wings, this recipe is for you. Garlicky Chicken Wings is a combination that just can't miss!
What You'll Need:
2 pounds chicken wings (about 8 to 10)
3 bulbs fresh garlic, separated into cloves and peeled
1 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
teaspoon hot pepper sauce
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Split the wings at each joint and discard tips; rinse, then pat dry.
- Place the garlic, 1 cup olive oil, salt, and hot pepper sauce in a blender or food processor and puree. Pour into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and pepper.
- Grease a shallow nonstick baking pan with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Dip the wings, one at a time, in the garlic puree then roll them in the bread crumb mixture, coating them thoroughly. Place in baking pan in a single layer.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, until brown and crisp.
For a quick way to peel garlic, try quick-blanching the cloves in boiling water. The skins should then slip off easily.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
03 11 13