Bread Bowl Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 1/2 cups
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 5 Min
Grab a chip, a chunk of bread, your favorite veggie sticks...whatever! Just grab something 'cause this Bread Bowl Dip is amazing! It's so good, we have a feeling they'll eat the whole thing up...literally.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pint (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried dillweed
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onions
- 1 (2.25 ounces) jar sliced dried beef, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 (1 pound each) round pumpernickel breads
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix all ingredients together except breads. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Slice top off 1 bread and hollow out bread shell. Pour dip mixture into hollowed-out shell. Cut second bread and top of first one into 1-inch chunks and use for dipping.
- If you want to give your dippers a dark and light look, use 1 pumpernickel and 1 rye bread.
- Looking for another great dip recipe for your party? Check out our 10 Crowd-Pleasing Dip Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.